If you are a small-to-medium sized business owner, focusing on your products and services is a full-time job that doesn’t leave much room for anything else. While often not the most glamorous part of the job, managing your accounting is an extremely important part of your business operation, requiring you to dedicate as much of your time and effort as possible. However, if you’re not well-equipped to handle this task, it could end up costing your business in more ways than one. Fortunately, our virtual bookkeepers from Bookkeeping by Jan & Co., can help you implement systems as well as provide online bookkeeping services. Our goal is to ensure you have all the information you need to make the most informed decisions for your business as it continues to grow.
How Our Online Bookkeeping and Accounting Services Work :
With a virtual bookkeeper, just imagine how much free time and peace of mind you could have. Our team is highly experienced in not only keeping your books and finances up to date but also making sure that they are accurate and meticulously organized. Want to learn if virtual bookkeeping is right for you?
Here’s a quick overview of how our online bookkeeping services work and how your business can benefit:
- We are QuickBooks Advanced Online Certified ProAdvisors and use QuickBooks Online to gather information and manage your accounting.
- We help you set up your accounting system and chart of accounts or can continue from where you left off.
- We sync your company’s business banking transactions to the accounting software.
- We can set up optional technologies such as Receipt Bank for automatic document retrieval and as a place to upload and store your receipts.
- We take care of all the data entry and code transactions to ensure they match the proper accounts throughout each month.
Work with a Trusted Virtual Bookkeeper from Bookkeeping by Jan & Co.
For over 25 years, Bookkeeping by Jan & Co., has been committed to helping small-to-medium sized business owners achieve financial success. If you lack the required resources for an in-house bookkeeper and can’t keep up with paying your bills or sending invoices on time, help is at hand. While you stay on top of running your business, our virtual bookkeeping and accounting services can provide you with the support you need to gain an accurate picture of your business and boost your bottom line.
No matter what industry you’re in, you can expect tailored bookkeeping and accounting services that meet your specific business needs and goals.
For a free assessment, or to receive an accurate quote for our virtual bookkeeping and accounting services, please give us a call at (403) 358-2860 or complete our online form to schedule a chat.